Faculty Travel Grants
Domestic, international, and virtual travel grants support faculty participation in to national and international conferences for the purpose of presenting and discussing novel research results or creative work.
Virtual travel grants are currently available for up to two conferences per fiscal year. Travel grants are not currently available for in-person travel in accordance with the UCOP recommendation to limit non-essential travel due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Application deadline: at least 21 days in advance of participation.
Award amounts are:
- $600.00 - Virtual (up to 2 per fiscal year)
- $400.00 - California
- $900.00 - All other U.S. locations, Mexico, Canada
- $1,350.00 - Puerto Rico, Europe
- $1,400.00 - Central or South America
- $1,600.00 - Asia, Africa, Middle East, South Pacific
Eligibility: Academic Senate Members
Deadline: 21 days in advance of travel ~ NO exceptions
Notification of Award: emailed once / week
Travel Grants Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org